FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of game is MultiVersus?
MultiVersus is an all-new free-to-play, platform fighter videogame. With an ever-expanding cast of iconic characters and legendary universes, MultiVersus will feature multiple online modes, including a team-based 2 vs. 2 format, 1 vs. 1 matches and 4-player free-for-all, along with upcoming content-filled seasons.
Who is developing MultiVersus?
Player First Games is developing MultiVersus.
Who is publishing MultiVersus?
Warner Bros. Games is publishing MultiVersus.
When does MultiVersus release?
MultiVersus is scheduled for worldwide release in 2022.
What platforms will MultiVersus be available on?
MultiVersus will be available for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4 and PC.
Which PC platforms will MultiVersus be available on?
MultiVersus will be available on PC via Steam.
Will MultiVersus have cross-play and cross-progression?
Yes, MultiVersus will have full cross-play and cross-progression support across all launch platforms.
Which characters will be available in MultiVersus?
MultiVersus will feature a variety of fighters and personalities to team up with or compete against, along with an all-star cast of talent lending their voices to the game, including:
- Batman (DC Super Hero) – voiced by Kevin Conroy
- Superman (DC Super Hero) – voiced by George Newbern
- Wonder Woman (DC Super Hero) – voiced by Abby Trott
- Harley Quinn (DC Super-Villain) – voiced by Tara Strong
- Shaggy (Scooby-Doo) – voiced by Matthew Lillard
- Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes) – voiced by Eric Bauza
- Arya Stark (Game of Thrones) – voiced by Maisie Williams
- Jake the Dog (Adventure Time) – voiced by John DiMaggio
- Finn the Human (Adventure Time) – voiced by Jeremy Shada
- Steven Universe (Steven Universe) – voiced by Daniel DiVenere
- Garnet (Steven Universe) – voiced by Estelle
- Tom and Jerry (Tom and Jerry) – tandem character voiced by Eric Bauza
- Reindog (an extraordinary original creature) – voiced by Andrew Frankel
Will there be more characters added to MultiVersus?
Yes, many more characters will be continually added to MultiVersus. The game will also have upcoming content-filled seasons for players to enjoy.
What type of modes will MultiVersus have?
MultiVersus will introduce a team-based 2 vs. 2 format with a strong emphasis on online cooperative gameplay. The game will also include 1 vs. 1 matches and a 4-player free-for-all mode where only one fighter can come out on top. As the worldwide release approaches, more modes will be revealed as part of the game’s on-going content updates.
Will MultiVersus have rollback netcode?
Yes, MultiVersus will have dedicated server-based rollback netcode to support online gameplay.
How much will MultiVersus cost?
MultiVersus is a free-to-play game with in-game purchases.
Will there be opportunities to play MultiVersus before the worldwide release?
Yes, pre-registration for upcoming playtests is available now at MultiVersus.com. Please note, registration does not guarantee entry.